l“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” (John 1:5, KJV)
“How is it, Lord, that we are cowards in everything save in opposing Thee?” (Teresa of Ávila, great Spanish mystic of the Carmelite order; born 1515 AD at Ávila; passed away 1582 AD at Alba de Tormes)
“Faith is different from proof; the latter is human, the former is a Gift from God.” (Blaise Pascal, French mathematician, physicist, writer, and Catholic philosopher; born 1623 AD at Clermont-Ferrand; passed away 1662 AD at Paris)
“He, therefore, who is not illumined by such great splendour of created things, is blind; he who is not awakened by such great clamour is deaf; he who does not praise God because of all these effects is dumb; he who does not note the first principle from such great signs is foolish. Open your eyes, therefore, prick up your spiritual ears, open your lips and apply your heart, that you may see, hear, praise, love and worship, glorify and honour your God.” (Saint Bonaventure, scholastic theologian & philosopher, 7th Minister General of the Order of (Franciscan) Friars Minor and Cardinal Bishop; Doctor of the Church; born 1221 AD at Bagnoregio near Viterbo, Latium; passed away 1274 AD at Lyon)
“He who created us without our help will not save us without our consent.” (St. Augustine, philosopher, theologian; Doctor of the Church; born 354 AD at Thagaste, Numidia (today: Algeria); passed away 430 AD at Hippo Regius, Numidia)
Powerful reminders of the true priorities that ever so often these days we have completely forgotten about. Sure, many things can be investigated and exposed in our era of overall decline, disintegration, and possible collapse. And, to a certain extent there lies of course value in making oneself and others aware of the ongoing development – after all, profound information is a sine qua non for making correct decisions. Yet, without putting all that into a wider, spiritual picture, one is easily drawn into either amok, panic, or endless desperation. All three reactions, whatever understandable from a psychological point of view, don’t make sense. They add to the problem at hand rather than anything else. What we need, not instead of information but in addition to it, is an awareness of the spiritual, a knowledge of a higher order – what usually is referred to as “wisdom” – that not only can give us comfort and a sense of meaning in whatever troubling times there may still lie ahead but that also can serve as a reliable guide keeping us on the road of goodness, righteousness, and faith.
This blog is intended to be a humble contribution, so God will, in encouraging whoever is going to read it to either re-establish or significantly deepen his most intimate relationship with his Lord, no matter how diminished his faith might be. As, by only “getting ready” practically, we miss the most important point: getting ready spiritually! We are all children of the One and Only God in Heaven. Yet, we’ve fairly forgotten the importance of worship and prayer. Let us now remember and reconnect with the spiritual heritage of our forefathers and withstand the temptation of “taking it easy” any longer, whether by complete heedlessness or by feel-good or feel-great “spirituality”: as, no other relationship in our lives – we may think otherwise – is as crucial as the one with our Creator!
!!! NEW BLOG IN GERMAN / NEUER BLOG AUF DEUTSCH !!!
J. R. Nyquist, wahrscheinlich der profundeste Strategie- und Politanalyst unserer Zeit, verdient es, endlich auch in deutscher Sprache präsentiert zu werden. Zu elementar, zu existentiell sind seine Erkenntnisse und Analysen, als daß man ihn – gerade angesichts der stetig sich verschärfenden Weltlage – noch weiter ignorieren könnte oder dürfte. Dieses neue Blogprojekt ist freilich nur ein bescheidener Anfang. Aufs erste will es die einmalwöchentlich neu erscheinenden Artikel J. R. Nyquists möglichst zeitgleich, sowie eine Auswahl seiner Artikel aus früheren Jahren, in deutscher Übersetzung präsentieren. J. R. Nyquists Buch aus dem Jahr 1999, Origins of the Fourth World War, ist immer noch nicht ins Deutsche übersetzt, und seine im Laufe der letzten fünfzehn Jahre online gestellten Artikel haben wohl schon seit langem die Tausendermarke überschritten. Mr. Nyquist publiziert zur Zeit, wie angesprochen, einmal wöchentlich, und auf seiner eigenen Website jrnyquist.com, jeweils einen neuen Kommentar zur aktuellen weltpolitischen Entwicklung, mit besonderem Blick auf die nach wie vor intakte strategische Ausrichtung Moskaus, Pekings und ihrer Verbündeten hin auf die Verwirklichung ihres alten, immergleichen kommunistischen Ziels: Weltoktober und kommunistische Weltherrschaft. Wem dies absurd erscheint, der möge sich umso mehr einen Ruck geben und sich mit J. R. Nyquists auf Fakten und Dokumenten sowie dem Wissen prominenter kommunistischer Überläufer basierenden Analysen vertraut machen. Es ist allerhöchste Zeit, daß wir aufwachen, uns “deprogrammieren” und den gräßlichen Fakten ins Auge sehen: Rußland ist immer noch Zentrum und Motor der kommunistischen Weltrevolution, die sich vor 23 bzw. 25 Jahren, in all ihren Teilen, eine “demokratische” und “wirtschaftsliberale” Maske übergezogen hat, um den Westen einzuschläfern, das Gleichgewicht der Kräfte allmählich zu ihren Gunsten zu verschieben und am Ende mit geballter revolutionärer Faust die gesamte noch-nicht-kommunistische Welt zu zerschmettern. Wir Heutigen stehen exakt am Rande ebendieses mörderischen Abgrunds. Also: J. R. Nyquist – Deutsche Ausgabe!
ARTICLES SO FAR PRESENTED ON THIS BLOG:
1. NEW! Russia’s Pre-World War III Propaganda: Not for the Fainthearted – Though most people in the West might still be busy, predominantly, with their personal lives, with their families, job careers, or simply entertainment, the growing possibility of yet another World War raises in front of us. Self-evidently, this new world war will be vastly different from the previous two world wars. Not only because there exist today huge arsenals of weapons of mass destruction – nuclear, biological, chemical, and radiation -, that are viewed by the communist bloc as not just a means of deterrence, but on the contrary as the backbone of their overall military strategy. Worse, this upcoming World War, eagerly worked for by the communist bloc, will be more than any other war in history a war driven by ideology. It’ll be the communists’ final and ultimate “World October”, which they envision will bring about their long-desired world communist society, whatever will be left of humankind after the war. This article shows how heftily the (Soviet-)Russians have geared up their anti-Western propaganda during recent years (that includes repeated nuclear war threats) and how close they have indeed come to unleash a climactic world catastrophe without precedence. – To read article, click here!
2. J. R. Nyquist: Indeed, the Spiritual Conscience of Western Civilisation – There still exist men, even in our time of mediocrity and superficiality, who take it upon themselves to dig up uncomfortable, painful, and outright deadly truths and try and communicate these truths, these findings, to their countrymen and fellow human beings, even though most of them may not be willing to listen. Such men, such lone voices in the wilderness, are rare and precious, all the more so when they dare touch upon things that according to the societal ‘consensus’ no longer exist. The Soviet Union collapsed 23 years ago, everybody still believes, and yet contemporary “Russia”, including the other “ex-” Soviet republics, is as aggressive, militaristic, and indeed Soviet as ever since 1917! People don’t pay attention any more. They no longer question the Pravdaesque news-bites coming from our ‘honourable’ media and the empty phrases coming from our equally ‘honourable’ politicians. People have ceased to read, unless what they read is in some way practical or entertaining. There is no more reflective thought process going on, everybody just goes with the flow, wherever the flow is going to take him, and be it a Gulag camp. Yet, men like J. R. Nyquist (or Anatoliy Golitsyn, for that matter) don’t just give up and do something else which might perhaps be more “rewarding”. They know it’s their responsibility to inform, awaken, and educate, so that eventually – maybe – an evergrowing number of people can see that the Emperor of Russian democracy and market economics has in fact no clothes. It’s the ever same frightening skeleton of Marxism-Leninism that is grinning at us with its ever same deadly grin, a scythe in its hand, on its forehead a Red Star, and ready as ever to swallow the whole world and all of humanity into its bottomless black hole of tyranny and death. J. R. Nyquist explains to us the sophistication and slyness of communist maneuvering, also the boldness and self-assuredness by which the communists are able to trick the West ever and ever again. Is Western civilisation, is Christian civilisation, under threat? Oh yes, very much so, says Nyquist, not the least also by an incredibly weakened spirit, by a softness and easiness having corrupted Western societies, by a whole array of oddities that can be subsummed under the sobering label of: decadence. J. R. Nyquist’s analysis is in no way flattering. He confronts us Western societies with our own shortcomings just as he explores the brutal workings of communism. However, reading his book, Origins of the Fourth World War, and his countless web-articles, listening to him in his interview programmes, in the end turns out to be liberating, as one will learn about the real danger that is threatening us all at this time in history. First, one has to wake up; only then, one can start getting ready. – To read article, click here!
3. Conchita Wurst and His Following: A Glimpse into the Mindset of the Homosexualist Movement – A completely useless annual event such as the Eurovision Song Contest, that has never produced any significant talents, recently accomplished perhaps the biggest surprise in its 58-year-long history: It redefined its mission (which had mainly been, ever since its inception in 1956, to warm people’s hearts for a Europe that still had to be “built”) and engaged in a radically new endeavour: presenting to the world a charismatic long-haired homosexual transvestite with a beard as the winner of this year’s contest, leaving most observers stunned and confused. This author was quite amazed by the insane jubilations welcoming this new star on a corrupt and depraved firmament of fame, and took a closer look. What he found, struck him, to say the least. The author then analysed extensively (over 5,000+ words) this year’s Vienna Life Ball, an annual HIV-charity gala which is, most scandalously, using the HIV issue as a pretext for promoting homosexuality, which is known to be the main cause for HIV infection! – To read article, click here!
4. Toby Westerman Can’t, or Won’t, See the Forest for the Trees! – A sad example of a supposedly alternative Kremlinologist who – even now! – refuses to take into account any continued existence whatsoever of a communist grand design aimed – still! – at total control over the whole world. Instead, he personalises (as if it was all about Putin and not about the same old world revolutionary steam locomotive), and adds up fact after fact, claiming to be “connecting the dots”, which finally he isn’t, as he lacks – or dismisses – the indispensable frame of reference necessary for putting 2 and 2 together, meaning a solid understanding – and acknowledgment! – of communist longterm deception strategy as laid out by premier Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn. – To read article, click here!
5. Photographic Proof the USSR Still Exists – A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. So, here is a striking compilation of photographs collected from various online sources that effectively proves the alleged collapse of communism in Eastern Europe and the USSR to have been the greatest lie ever sold in the history of mankind! – To read article, click here!
6. Anatoliy Golitsyn: The Key to Understanding Today’s World Situation – Extensive, 50,000-word documentation!!! Around Christmas of 1961, a Soviet KGB officer in his mid thirties by name of Anatoliy Golitsyn defected into the West, equipped with deep-inside knowledge not only of technicalities of espionage but, much more important than that, of a recently worked-out communist long-term deception strategy designed to remove at some later date from the West’s eyes the image of the enemy by launching impressive, yet fake ‘changes’ in the communist bloc towards alleged liberalisation and democratisation. Golitsyn warned energetically, even desperately, that unless this new deception strategy was thoroughly understood, the free world would soon be in for its own defeat and would find itself in the midst of Red Terror and communist enslavement on a global scale. Almost all of Golitsyn’s warnings resp. predictions (published in his two books, New Lies for Old, and The Perestroika Deception) have meanwhile come to pass, as most of the Western structures were unable or unwilling to envisage such long-term planning by the communist bloc: the world is now indeed awaiting the final chapter of Lenin’s world revolution! – To read article, click here!
7. “Forward, Comrades! Not Back!” – America and the World on the Brink of Global Communism – Those with even a basic understanding of history already knew back in 2008 what Barack Obama & friends were up to. “Change” isn’t a feel-good slogan at all, but is a coded communist expression for REVOLUTION! Thus, when Obama proclaimed on election night, Nov. 4, 2008, “Change has come to America,” what he actually said was, “Revolution has come to America!” Four years later, their boldness and revolutionary determination to carry on with their work of destruction and to deliver the United States to a communist world federation has reached yet another level of clarity: It’s now the infamous imperative: “Forward!” – Read in this so-far-53,000-word treatise about the historical roots of “Forward!” that reach back all the way to the ‘founding-father’ of communism, Karl Marx; about the sinistre, pitch-black Satanic dimension behind communism’s window dressing of a ‘just struggle’ against the ‘evil capitalist oppressors’; and do read in full length a brutal speech by unchanged Marxist-Leninist revolutionary Mikhail Gorbachev of Dec. 10, 2011, in which he openly declared ‘capitalism’ as a system that has failed and that needs to be cured by radical means, and, to underline his ‘assessment’, threatened America and the West with World War III in case the West would not accept communism! This speech represents, more than any other affront so far, the instance of direct political blackmail: Submit, or face destruction! The article closes with a huge collection of quotes by prominent proto-Communists and Communists, all the way from the days of the French Revolution to the present. There are also complete transcripts, first, of two interviews conducted by political analyst and radio host Jeff Nyquist, one time with Tom Fife, the other time with Anne Leary, about Barack Obama having obviously been already in 1992 the Soviet Union’s chosen one to bring the U.S. over to communism, and about communist terrorist Bill Ayers being the TRUE author of Obama’s autobiography, “Dreams from My Father”, and second, with Tom Fife interviewed by Jeff Rense. – To read article, click here!
8. Red Surprise: Russian-Chinese Military Blackmail: Accept Communism or Face World War III – On December 10, 2011 ‘former’ Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev received an honorary award at Munich, Germany, from the conservative Hanns Seidel Foundation, presumably for his ‘life’s work’. In his acceptance speech, however, this unchanged leading Bolshevik from the unchanged Soviet Union, far from delivering smooth ceremonial gestures of thanks, gave a most brutal attack speech the message of which basically was just this: Do as we wish (i.e. accept the communist ‘model’) or face World War III. This author found that speech pretty much by chance as a live video recording on Youtube, with Gorbachev of course speaking Russian and a simultaneous German interpretation; except for this one-time-only broadcast on Bavarian television, the content of the speech appears to have been completely ignored by the MSM. This author then did a thorough translation of the speech into English and compiled a huge 280-page file full with excerpts and extracts from books as well as interviews or lectures by first class analysts as well as outstanding men from the spiritual domain, to be precise: from the Catholic Church: the well-known Irish/American Jesuit priest Fr. Malachi Martin; the late German Catholic priest, Fr. Hans Milch; as well as selected encyclicals by Popes Leo XIII and Pius XI. Furthermore, there are included a number of observations by this author that seamlessly confirm the thesis by prominent authors Anatoliy Golitsyn and Christopher Story: the ‘collapse of communism’ was but a gigantic hoax so to pave the way for gradual convergence between both systems; yet: on communist terms! – To read 280-page-compilation, click here! ll
The Contemplative Observer, October 20, 2010
Type size: In case you find the type-size of this blog format too small, click “Page” > “Zoom” and blow up to approx. 135%!
Full screen view: Click “View” > “Full Screen” not to be distracted by the tool-bar and to have a wider view of text!
Weblinks throughout the articles: Don’t miss the many weblinks put within the texts (marked blue). They will lead you to a whole number of excellent sources!
Music files: Wherever you can – depending on your time budget -, do listen to the various, quite excellent pieces of music presented throughout this website; they are meant as powerful illustrations of the respective content. For optimum music experience, use high-quality headphones. You can proceed reading the text while listening to a piece of music by clicking “Minimize” in the upper right-hand corner of your Media Player interface. The links to the music files tend to be a bit slow, so please wait a couple of seconds…
Posting comments: For posting a comment, click on “Comments” at the bottom end of the respective article!