SO FAR PRESENTED ON THIS BLOG:
1. Russia’s Pre-World War III Propaganda: Not for the Fainthearted – Though most people in the West might still be busy, predominantly, with their personal lives, with their families, job careers, or simply entertainment, the growing possibility of yet another World War rises in front of us. Self-evidently, this new world war will be vastly different from the previous two world wars. Not only because there exist today huge arsenals of weapons of mass destruction – nuclear, biological, chemical, and radiation -, that are viewed by the communist bloc (yes, it’s still there!) as not just a means of deterrence, but on the contrary as the backbone of their overall (strictly offensive) military strategy. Worse, this upcoming World War, eagerly worked for by the communist bloc, will be more than any other war in history a war driven by ideology. It’ll be the communists’ final and ultimate “World October”, which they envision will bring about their long-desired world communist society, whatever will be left of humankind after the war. This article shows how heftily the (Soviet-)Russians have geared up their anti-Western propaganda during recent years (that includes repeated nuclear war threats) and how close they have indeed come to unleash a climactic world catastrophe without precedence. – To read article, click here!
2. Conchita Wurst and His Following: A Glimpse into the Mindset of the Homosexualist Movement – A completely useless annual event such as the Eurovision Song Contest, that has never produced any significant talents, recently accomplished perhaps the biggest surprise in its 58-year-long history: It redefined its mission (which had mainly been, ever since its inception in 1956, to warm people’s hearts for a Europe that still had to be “built”) and engaged in a radically new endeavour: presenting to the world a charismatic long-haired homosexual transvestite with a beard as the winner of this year’s contest, leaving most observers stunned and confused. This author was quite amazed by the insane jubilations welcoming this new star on a corrupt and depraved firmament of fame, and took a closer look. What he found, struck him, to say the least. The author then analysed extensively (over 5,000+ words) this year’s Vienna Life Ball, an annual HIV-charity gala which is, most scandalously, using the HIV issue as a pretext for promoting homosexuality, which is known to be the main cause for HIV infection! – To read article, click here!
3. Toby Westerman Can’t, or Won’t, See the Forest for the Trees! – A sad example of a supposedly alternative Kremlinologist who – even now! – refuses to take into account any continued existence whatsoever of a communist grand design aimed – still! – at total control over the whole world. Instead, he personalises (as if it was all about Putin and not about the same old world revolutionary steam locomotive), and adds up fact after fact, claiming to be “connecting the dots”, which finally he isn’t, as he lacks – or dismisses – the indispensable frame of reference necessary for putting 2 and 2 together, meaning a solid understanding – and acknowledgment! – of communist longterm deception strategy as laid out by premier Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn. – To read article, click here!
SO FAR PRESENTED ON THIS BLOG:
4. Photographic Proof the USSR Still Exists – A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. So, here is a striking compilation of photographs collected from various online sources that effectively proves the alleged collapse of communism in Eastern Europe and the USSR to have been the greatest lie ever sold in the history of mankind! – To read article, click here!
5. Anatoliy Golitsyn: The Key to Understanding Today’s World Situation – Extensive, 50,000-word documentation!!!Around Christmas of 1961, a Soviet KGB officer in his mid thirties by name of Anatoliy Golitsyn defected into the West, equipped with deep-inside knowledge not only of technicalities of espionage but, much more important than that, of a recently worked-out communist long-term deception strategy designed to remove at some later date from the West’s eyes the image of the enemy by launching impressive, yet fake ‘changes’ in the communist bloc towards alleged liberalisation and democratisation. Golitsyn warned energetically, even desperately, that unless this new deception strategy was thoroughly understood, the free world would soon be in for its own defeat and would find itself in the midst of Red Terror and communist enslavement on a global scale. Almost all of Golitsyn’s warnings resp. predictions (published in his two books, New Lies for Old, and The Perestroika Deception) have meanwhile come to pass, as most of the Western structures were unable or unwilling to envisage such long-term planning by the communist bloc: the world is now indeed awaiting the final chapter of Lenin’s world revolution! – To read article, click here!
6. “Forward, Comrades! Not Back!” – America and the World on the Brink of Global Communism – Those with even a basic understanding of history already knew back in 2008 what Barack Obama & friends were up to. “Change” isn’t a feel-good slogan at all, but is a coded communist expression for REVOLUTION! Thus, when Obama proclaimed on election night, Nov. 4, 2008, “Change has come to America,” what he actually said was, “Revolution has come to America!” Four years later, their boldness and revolutionary determination to carry on with their work of destruction and to deliver the United States to a communist world federation has reached yet another level of clarity: It’s now the infamous imperative: “Forward!” – Read in this so-far-53,000-word treatise about the historical roots of “Forward!” that reach back all the way to the ‘founding-father’ of communism, Karl Marx; about the sinistre, pitch-black Satanic dimension behind communism’s window dressing of a ‘just struggle’ against the ‘evil capitalist oppressors’; and do read in full length a brutal speech by unchanged Marxist-Leninist revolutionary Mikhail Gorbachev of Dec. 10, 2011, in which he openly declared ‘capitalism’ as a system that has failed and that needs to be cured by radical means, and, to underline his ‘assessment’, threatened America and the West with World War III in case the West would not accept communism! This speech represents, more than any other affront so far, the instance of direct political blackmail: Submit, or face destruction! The article closes with a huge collection of quotes by prominent proto-Communists and Communists, all the way from the days of the French Revolution to the present. There are also complete transcripts, first, of two interviews conducted by political analyst and radio host Jeff Nyquist, one time with Tom Fife, the other time with Anne Leary, about Barack Obama having obviously been already in 1992 the Soviet Union’s chosen one to bring the U.S. over to communism, and about communist terrorist Bill Ayers being the TRUE author of Obama’s autobiography, “Dreams from My Father”, and second, with Tom Fife interviewed by Jeff Rense. – To read article, click here!
7. Red Surprise: Russian-Chinese Military Blackmail: Accept Communism or Face World War III – On December 10, 2011 ‘former’ Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev received an honorary award at Munich, Germany, from the conservative Hanns Seidel Foundation, presumably for his ‘life’s work’. In his acceptance speech, however, this unchanged leading Bolshevik from the unchanged Soviet Union, far from delivering smooth ceremonial gestures of thanks, gave a most brutal attack speech the message of which basically was just this: Do as we wish (i.e. accept the communist ‘model’) or face World War III. This author found that speech pretty much by chance as a live video recording on Youtube, with Gorbachev of course speaking Russian and a simultaneous German interpretation; except for this one-time-only broadcast on Bavarian television, the content of the speech appears to have been completely ignored by the MSM. This author then sat down, did a thorough translation of the speech into English, and compiled a huge 280-page file full with excerpts and extracts from books as well as interviews or lectures by first class analysts as well as outstanding men from the spiritual domain, to be precise: from the Catholic Church: the well-known Irish/American Jesuit priest Fr. Malachi Martin; the late German Catholic priest, Fr. Hans Milch; as well as selected encyclicals by Popes Leo XIII and Pius XI. Furthermore, there are included a number of observations by this author that seamlessly confirm the thesis by prominent authors Anatoliy Golitsyn and Christopher Story: the ‘collapse of communism’ was but a gigantic hoax so to pave the way for gradual convergence between both systems; yet: on communist terms! – To read 280-page-compilation, click here! l