THE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG is also running a fairly elaborate and informative Youtube channel likewise titled, “THE CONTEMPLATIVE OBSERVER – Contemplatix’s Channel.” – It contains – as of Sept. 16, 2012 – more than 30 video-productions by this author (some of them consisting of several parts), all underlayed, on a fair-use basis, with grandiose and powerful either Church-, classical, Jazz, or folk music; the exact CD-source is always given, complete with an amazon.com-link, in the details-section underneath any video. Also, the author has by now collected over 200 external videos on his Youtube channel’s “favourite” section. Every one of them he has carefully watched from beginning to end and would like to greatly recommend the reader of this blog to check those videos out. On this page now, you will be provided with a comprehensive overview of some of this author’s videos, both his own and his “favourites”.l
I. Contemplatix’s own video productions: a selection (see the complete list here):
1. The Second Vatican Council UNMASKED: “Key Sentences of the So-Called Council: The Supreme Shepherd’s Antichristian Machinations” – Father Hans Milch (1924-1987), Traditionalist Catholic Priest and one of the most outspoken voices against the Vatican II Masonic coup d’etat, in Germany and beyond, gave this truly historic (as well as historico-culturally and theologically profound) lecture on May 3, 1987; it was his last major public appearance: three months later, he was most horribly stabbed to death by a confused member of his church community. – Original German audio with inserted English translation. 6 parts; click on the following links to listen to (or read, respectively) this 78-minute speech: Part 1; Part 2; Part 3; Part 4; Part 5; Part 6.
2. Father Hans Milch: The Church and The Imminent Fall of Europe – Father Hans Milch (1924-1987), deeply inspired German Tradtionalist Catholic priest, ally of Traditionalist Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre’s international Society of Saint Pius X (Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Pii X – FSSPX) and founder of the German Traditionalist society, “Actio Spes Unica,” gave this grandiose as well as shocking half-hour sermon correctly titled, “The Imminent Fall of Europe – The Church: Sole Authority for Possible Rescue,” as long ago as 1979! In it, he almost prophetically describes the heartbreaking degree of spiritual degeneration that has gripped not only Europe and the West, but the whole world. (Father Milch was suspended shortly after this sermon, and murdered in August 1987!) Definitely, this document of historic significance calls for being presented, in English translation, to a wider, non-German-speaking audience. So, along with the original German audio, here it is. Enjoy and digest well! – To view, please click on the following links: Part 1 (14’41”); Part 2 (14’23”); Part 3 (5’59”).
3. Our World: Created or a Mere Product of ‘Evolution’? – The modernist dictates of ‘Positivism’ and ‘Reason’ have effectively blinded us! As a consequence, we have widely lost our ability to SEE and recognise the world as what it is: a grandiose and mystical wonder, infinitely sophisticated and full of wisdom. Only a fool can claim this is all merely a result of ‘chance’ or ‘evolution’ … (11’03”) – Click on screenshot below to view video:
4. The Georgia “Guide-” Stones: Humanity’s Tombstone! – The Georgia “Guide-” Stones are an eye-opener of the first rank. Not because of their design, but by the brutal Utopian ‘decalogue’ engraved in them. – This topic is also dealt with on this very blog in the 50,000-word-treatise, “The Georgia ‘Guide-‘ Stones: Signposts to World Tyranny.” (14’31”) – Click on screenshot below to view video:
5. Of UFOs and Black Magicians: A Latterday Demonology (Interview with American Metaphysicist Charles Upton) – In this 9-22-2008 radio talk, Charles Upton, poet, writer, mystical philosopher, and Sufi, gives a very plausible as well as disturbing answer to the question: what lies behind the so-called UFO phenomenon. Basing himself on a variety of religious and metaphysical literature, ancient and contemporary, as well as the more recently collected evidence of “UFOs,” he concludes: rather than “extraterrestrial visitors,” these appearances and beings seem to be very much ‘terrestric,’ yet of a subtle, infra-psychic nature; in other words: they’re obviously demons. Charles Upton then explains the fascinating metaphysical idea, put forth mainly by French metaphysician René Guénon, of “Cracks in the Great Wall” (also the title of Charles Upton’s book on the matter), where at the end of each grand cosmic cycle, if you will, the barrier between the seen and the unseen becomes thinner and thinner, with demons and infra-psychic entities literally invading human life (as today can be seen all over the place) and the danger arising of demonism to take over from traditional spirituality. He explores the cultural, societal, and spiritual implications for us all that derive from the obvious shadowy practices (and ambitions) of a secret power elite that, using “UFO science” and/or “UFO dialogue” as a deception instead of telling us they are into demonism and black magic, is about to erect a very deliberate and outright Satanic kingdom on Earth, where the whole of the traditional fabric of society is destroyed, the individual man infinitely humiliated and essentially crushed, and all religions are supplanted by a spiritual counterfeit, a demonic Antichrist-religion (as has been pushed forward by Illuminists, Theosophists, and New-Agers over a long time). In other words: our megalomaniac power elites, who are Satanists, think they are able to chase God out of Heaven and become god themselves!!! – This conversation gives great insights into the deep and eternal knowledge and wisdom as was greatly alive in earlier times and is now so widely ignored or even lost … (85’53”) – Click on screenshot below to view video:
6. GORBACHEV: Cooperate or Face WW III! (Speech of Dec. 10, 2011) – The allegedly post-Soviet, democratic “New Russia” is now blackmailing the West into cooperation – or else! How can that be? Very simple: Perestroika was a hoax. The USSR and its deadly Marxist-Leninist ideology were never abolished. Also, the all-the-while tight Soviet-Chinese alliance is now becoming openly visible. As the West fell for the deception, hook, line and sinker, the communists have indeed over these last 25 years been able to turn around the overall balance of power and are now in the position to dictate upon the world their demand of a communist-Leninist one-world-Utopia, resp. of an outright Satanic kingdom on earth. – Only God in Heaven can save us now … (18’53”) – Click on screeshot below to view video:
7. WAKE UP: The “Collapse of Communism” Never Was! – The dramatic “changes” of 1989/91 both in Eastern Europe and in the Soviet Union were dramatic solely by their appearance. Like with Lenin’s “New Economic Policy” of the 1920s, it was yet another giant deception operation, which, tragically, the West once more failed to grasp – or deliberately ignored. The result, much more devastating this time, will be worldwide communist victory and unprecedented bloodshed – until, according to Scripture, God the Lord, by His Divine Intercession, will finally put an end to what is His Chastisement for man’s great apostasy! (10’18”) – Click on screenshot below to view video:
8. Yuri Bezmenov: Admonisher Against a Communist Hell on Earth: “Deception Was My Job”; An 80-minute-interview with high-profile Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov recorded in 1984 on the Soviet subversion of the Free World press and the Communist strategy toward global takeover. – Yuri Bezmenov: “You have, literally, several years to live on, unless the United States wake up. The time bomb is ticking; with every second, the disaster is coming closer and closer. Unlike myself, you will have nowhere to defect to, unless you want to live in Antarctica with penguins. This is it, this is the last country of freedom and possibility,” – “Okay, so what do we do? What is your recommendation to the American people?” – “Well, the immediate thing that comes to my mind is of course: there must be a very strong effort to educate people in the spirit of real patriotism, number one; number two: to explain them the real danger of socialist/communist/whatever welfare state, big-brother government. If people will fail to grasp the impending danger of that development, nothing ever can help the United States. You may kiss good-bye to your freedom, including freedoms to homosexuals, to prison inmates, all these freedoms will vanish, will evaporate in five seconds, including your precious lives. The second thing: at the moment, at least part of the United States population is convinced that the danger is real. They have to force their government, and I’m not talking about sending letters, signing petitions, and all this beautiful, noble activity; I’m talking about FORCING the United States government to STOP aiding communism. Because, there is no other problem more burning and urgent than to stop the Soviet military-industrial complex from destroying whatever is left of the Free World. And it is very easy to do: No credits, no technology, no money, no political or diplomatic recognition, and of course no such idiocies as grain deals to the USSR. The Soviet people, 270 millions of Soviets, will be eternally thankful to you if you stop aiding a bunch of murderers, who sit now in the Kremlin and whom President Reagan respectfully calls ‘government.’ They do not govern anything, least of all such complexity as the Soviet economy. So, basically, two very simple, maybe too simplistic answers, or solutions, but, nevertheless, they are THE ONLY solutions: educate yourselves, understand what’s going on around you: you are NOT living at a time of peace; you are in a state of war; and you have precious little time to save yourselves. You don’t have much time, especially if we are talking about the young generation, there is not much time left for convulsions and sexual masturbations to the beautiful Disco music. Very soon, it will go ‘click,’ just overnight. If we are talking about capitalists or wealthy businessmen, I think they are selling the rope on which they will hang very soon. If they don’t stop, if they cannot curb their insatiable desire for profit, and if they keep on trading with the monster of Soviet communism, they are going to hang, very soon. And they will PRAY to be killed, but unfortunately they will be sent to Alaska, probably, to manage the industry of slaves. It’s simplistic. I know it sounds unpleasant. I know Americans don’t like to listen to things which are unpleasant. But I have defected not to tell you the stories about such idiocies as microfilm-James-Bond-type espionage, this is garbage, you don’t need any espionage any more. I have come to talk about SURVIVAL. It’s a question of survival of this system. And you may ask me what is it then for me: survival, obviously, because unlike – as I said: I am now in your boat. If we sink together, we sink beautifully, together. There is no other place on this planet to defect to!” Yuri Bezmenov (1939 – ?) had worked as a KGB disinformation and recruiting officer in the Soviet Union’s propaganda mouthpiece Novosti (that still exists today, as does the Soviet Union!!!) and at the Soviet embassy in New Delhi. His sobering insights into the degree of ruthlessness, cynicism, and criminality of the Soviet Marxist-Leninist system finally led him to defect and to do his best in educating the Western public (to which he was hardly given appropriate access) about the existential dangers deriving from the West’s fatally mistaken appeasement-, détente-, and cooperation policies towards its deadliest enemy, the pan-communist bloc. This conversation between Yuri Bezmenov and G. Edward Griffin, a longstanding figure in the John Birch Society and to this day untiring fighter for a Free America, is one of two video recordings with Yuri Bezmenov available on the web. They truly represent historical documents of the first order. The only reason for this author to present “Deception Was My Job” also on his Youtube channel was his deep sense of need to give it a more urgent, more ‘thrilling’ trailer at the beginning. Otherwise, the recording remains completely untouched! There is no intent of interfering with Mr. Griffin’s copyrights, but, on the contrary, the wish to assist him by having this extraordinary interview out there also with an alternative intro that might, perhaps, serve as a more powerful awakener for a world so deeply fallen asleep. (83’15”) – Click on screenshot below to view video:
9. The World’s Coming Down! – “Never Mind …” – Zarah Leander’s infamous & bizarre song “Davon geht die Welt nicht unter!” from the 1942 Nazi propaganda film “Die große Liebe”, complete with a free English adaptation and applied to our present time of overall decline and decay, and of a silent slide – once again – towards grim totalitarianism, this time, however, on a global scale. Note that this video contains some quite saddening if not heartbreaking images! (4’17”) – Click on screenshot below to view video (cannot be viewed in Germany due to music copyright):
10. A Communist’s Look Back in Repentance – We’ve had a marvellous time, and no one ever thought of tomorrow, whilst the deadly express-train of world revolution mercilessly kept steaming ahead, EVER FORWARD towards death and destruction … (6’59”) – Click on screenshot below to view video:
11. Farewell to H.I.&R.H. Otto von Habsburg-Lothringen – Otto von Habsburg-Lothringen, or speaking in terms of legitimacy: His Imperial Highness Archduke Otto of Austria (who should have been Emperor, lest we forget!), indeed was and will remain the Historical Conscience and Spiritual Guardian not only of Austria, but of the whole of Europe. May God sanctify this extraordinary soul! (9’30”) – Click on screenshot below to view video:
12. Österreich nimmt Abschied von S.K.K.H. Otto von Habsburg – „Wie rasch und entschlossen sind Sie zur Republik übergegangen, meine Herren! Wie leicht haben Sie die Monarchie weggeworfen! Gehen Sie hier einfach mit der Mode? Einer hat zuerst geschrien, und alle wiederholen papageienhaft: Die Monarchie ist das Haupthindernis für den Fortschritt. Es wurde zum Merkmal, an dem man einander erkennt, die Monarchie zu schmähen in der Vergangenheit, in der Zukunft und überall auf der Welt.” – „Eine feste Erbfolge schützt das Land vor zerstörenden Unruhen, erstens. In einer Erbmonarchie gibt es keine periodischen Erschütterungen durch Wahlen, das mildert politische Zwistigkeiten im Innern des Landes, zweitens. Republikanische Wahlen vermindern die Autorität der Staatsmacht. Wir brauchen sie nicht zu achten, aber sie ist gezwungen, uns vor den Wahlen Zugeständnisse zu machen und sie hinterher abzudienen. Der Monarch braucht nichts zu versprechen, um gewählt zu werden, drittens. Der Monarch hat die Möglichkeit, unparteiisch zu schlichten. Die Monarchie ist der Geist der Volkseinheit, in der Republik ist zerfleischende Konkurrenz unvermeidlich, viertens. Das persönliche Wohl und die Stärke des Monarchen fallen zusammen mit dem Wohl und der Stärke des ganzen Landes. Er ist gezwungen, die Interessen des gesamten Volkes zu verteidigen, das ist eine Überlebensfrage für ihn, fünftens. Für multinationale Staaten ist der Monarch das einigende Band und die Verkörperung der Einheit, sechstens.” – Aus: Alexander Solschenizyn: “November sechzehn” – (Musik: Anton Bruckner (1824-1896): “Nullte” Symphonie d-moll (1863/64), 2. Satz: Andante) (14’16”) – Klicken Sie bitte auf untenstehendes Bild, um das Video anzusehen:
13. Wien für Fortgeschrittene – Eine musikalisch-kabarettistische Reise in die Abgründe und Tiefen des Wiener “Gemüts“, Ausgewählte Couplets von und mit Gerhard Bronner (1922 – 2007), ursprünglich entstanden in den fünfziger und sechziger Jahren: Die alte Engelmacherin. Der g’schupfte Ferdl. Erst war der Stalin. Er trinkt kan Wein. Bitte erschieß deinen Gatten. Schönheitskonkurrenz. Zyankali. Cha-Cha-Chadabei. Bielefeld. – Zitat aus Carl Merz, Helmut Qualtinger: Travniceks gesammelte Werke: Travnicek und das neue Wien: “Wien bleibt Wien. – FURCHTBARER Gedanke!” (31’45”) – Klicken Sie bitte auf untenstehendes Bild, um die Couplets anzuhören:
II. Some of Contemplatix’s “favourite” videos (see the complete list here):
“Contemplatix’s Channel” also provides in its “favourites” section a superb collection of Youtube videos from external sources, all dealing in one way or another with the world’s now ongoing slide into a global totalitarian nightmare, most likely a blend of communism, fascism, and Masonic/New Age/’Green’/Neo-Pagan Luciferianism (including the possibility of an utterly violent “mode of transition,” meaning a frontal attack by the unchanged all-communist bloc). Take yourself a few minutes to go through the following preview, that gives a more comprehensive oversight than the Youtube channel itself (for videos available alternatively elsewhere in one piece instead of a consecutive Youtube series, links are given to those; the findings of the here presented personages have also been mentioned and quoted in the articles of this blog).
1. Global Conflict of Life and Anti-Life Forces (53 min., recorded 1991) – A marvellous lecture by profound Catholic scholar, priest, and book author, as well as staunch Vatican-II-critic, Irishman Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999), given at a conference of Human Life International. The talk is basically about what Fr. Martin calls our contemporary culture’s “great death wish” and may well be one of the deepest (and most beautiful) spiritual legacies ever recorded on tape. – Click on the following links to view this six-part Youtube series: Part 1; Part 2; Part 3; Part 4; Part 5; Part 6.
2. The Perestroika Deception (56 min., recorded 2003) –A conversation with Christopher Story (1938-2010), U.K., lifelong political analyst, editor of premier 1961 Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn’s second book, The Perestroika Deception: The World’s Slide Towards the Second October Revolution (1995) and author of, among other publications, The European Union Collective: Enemy of its Member States – A Study in Russian and German Strategy to Complete Lenin’s World Revolution (2002). Anatoliy Golitsyn’s even more compelling book, by the way, was his first work, New Lies for Old: The Communist Strategy of Deception and Disinformation (completed in 1980, published in 1984 at Dodd, Mead & Co., New York), in which he carefully explained the communists’ long-term Grand Strategic Design developed under Khrushchev and Mao, analysed the major events of the 1960s and ’70s (with the Prague Spring demystified as a controlled rehearsal of later ‘reforms’ yet to come), and literally predicted a false modernisation and liberalisation offensive under a younger, Dubcek-type of Soviet leader, complete with seeming bloc dissolutions etc., in other words he “foresaw” Gorbachev and ‘his’ Troyan-horse Perestroika programme, that – had the West listened to Golitsyn’s dire warnings – could have been neutralised in time. (Unfortunately, the late Mr. Story’s website, http://worldreports.org, was closed in the spring of 2012. His self-published books henceforth have to be ordered e.g. from amazon.com.) – Click here to view video!
3. Deception Was My Job: On the Soviet Subversion of the Free World Press (83 min., recorded 1984) – An interview with 1970 Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov (1939-?). Bezmenov had worked as a KGB disinformation and recruiting officer in the Soviet Union’s propaganda mouthpiece Novosti (that still exists today!) and at the Soviet embassy in New Delhi. His sobering insights into the degree of ruthlessness, cynicism, and criminality of the Soviet Marxist-Leninist system finally led him to defect and to do his best in educating the Western public (to which he was hardly given appropriate access) about the existential dangers deriving from the West’s fatally mistaken appeasement-, détente-, and cooperation policies towards its deadliest enemy, the pan-communist bloc. – Click here to view video!
4. Discovering the New Age Movement (60 min., recorded 2006) – A lecture by Detroit lawyer and for thirty years New Age researcher Constance Cumbey (born 1944). Mrs. Cumbey looks back in this talk on her investigative journey right to the brink of the Satanic abyss of allegedly harmless respectively shining New Age. What she found out is both puzzling and shocking: a tightly woven network of Luciferians is preparing to enthrone none other than the Antichrist (whom they see, in perfect inversion, as the saviour for this world). Constance Cumbey’s most famous books are “The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow: The New Age Movement and Our Coming Age of Barbarism,” Huntington House, 1983 and “A Planned Deception: The Staging of a New Age ‘Messiah,'” Pointe Pubs, 1986. Her blog is: http://www.cumbey.blogspot.com. A very important reference work on the same topic in addition: Lee Penn: False Dawn: The United Religions Initiative, Globalism, and the Quest for a One-World Religion, Sophia Perennis, 2004 – Click here to view video!
5. The European Union: The New Soviet Union? (4 min. 36 sec., recorded presumably 2006) – A brief statement on history possibly repeating itself all over again by Soviet dissident Vladimir Bukovsky (born 1942), whose career as a rebel against the communist system brought him between 1963 and 1976 over ten years of either prison, forced ‘psychiatric treatment,’ or labour camp before he was exchanged against a Chilenian communist and came to Britain. Mr. Bukovsky’s warning is serious and fits reality right to the point. – Click here to view video!
6. Deconstructing Global Warming (53 min., recorded 2009) – This is one of the most vital political issues at present, and atmospheric physicist and metereologist Richard Lindzen (born 1940), Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Meteorology at the Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences of renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology and certainly one of the authorities in his field, has the courage to step out of his study and confront the eco-Marxist revolutionary beast, and he does it – always speaking as a scientist, never as a political agitator – with great calm, thoroughness, and wit. Quite inevitably, he has been labelled as a ‘contrarian,’ a paid agent of the oil- and automobile industries, and what not. Nevertheless, his expertise is sound, and his point in unmasking “anthropogenic global warming” as a fabrication serving a political agenda cannot be denied. Unfortunately, there are few such responsible and courageous personages left in our world of today – whether in academia or elsewhere – who dare speak out and stand up against the murderous tide of totalitarianism (in this matter, masked as environmentalism) that is threatening us all. – Click here to view video! – There’s another brief 5-minute-interview held in 2009 by the Boston Globe featuring Prof. Lindzen titled “Why you should not worry!” It’s a gem! (Search for more on the web!) Finally, see the following articles and writings by Prof. Lindzen addressing a wider audience: a) “Some Coolness Concerning Global Warming,” in: American Metereological Society Journals, 1990; b) a Nov. 30, 2009 article in the Wall Street Journal titled “The Climate Science Isn’t Settled: Confident Predictions of Catastrophe are Unwarranted;” c) a brief statement of June 11, 2001 also on the Wall Street Journal’s website headlined, “Scientists’ Report Doesn’t Support the Kyoto Treaty;” d) a 1997 article titled “Can increasing carbon dioxide cause climate change?” (Here is Prof. Lindzen’s official CV.)
7.“Making the Obvious Obvious Once Again:” Lord Monckton on the Myth of ‘Anthropogenic Global Warming’ (1 hour 35 min., recorded on Oct. 14, 2009 at the Minnesota Free Market Institute, St. Paul MN, United States) – Lord Christopher Walter Monckton, 3rd Viscount of Brenchley (born 1952) – although not a climate scientist himself – has become maybe the major as well as absolutely fearless spokesman against the ‘eco’-communists’ main vehicle of alleged man-made global warming (more recently relabelled into ‘Climate Change’). Born into an old English family of hereditary peers and raised as a Roman Catholic, he was educated at Harrow School and Churchill College, Cambridge, as well as University College, Cardiff. Since his graduation, he has turned out as a man of many talents and trades. Beside working as a columnist, writer, business consultant, and even inventor, he has been engaged in politics for most of his life, once with the Conservative Party, now with the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP), and in more recent years as a global campaigner, one could say, to enlightening the people of the world on the sinistre (whether communist or Malthusian) reality and consequences of ‘climate change policies,’ as they are now being ruthlessly pushed forward by the UN, the EU, and most of the national governments in the developed countries. Lord Monckton is a liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Broderers, Officer of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem, and Knight of Honour and Devotion of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. – Click here to view video! – Two more carefully selected videos featuring Lord Monckton (there are many more to be found on the web): a) A 10-min.-piece in which Lord Monckton interviews as well as debates a German Greenpeace activist outside the COP-15 Climate Change Conference at Copenhagen in December 2009: a very revealing item indeed that unmasks today’s environmental movement as what it is: a front for international communism! b) an interview with Lord Monckton of well over an hour, recorded obviously in October 2010, where he gives great insights in the genesis of the today-almost-established false consensus of “Anthropogenic Global Warming” and the subsequent call for “urgent decarbonisation,” interestingly solely of the Western industrialised nations (which includes as well, as a direct consequence, the cementing of the Third World in its poverty and misery forever). Lord Monckton also looks back on the failed 2009 Climate Change Conference at Copenhagen and explains the (communist) globalists’ tactics now shifting towards less spectacular gradualism, in other words: little by little, as has proven very ‘effective’ also in the continuous power grab by the European Union against its member states. – Finally, read a very thorough article by Lord Monckton on the American Physical Society’s website entitled “Climate Sensitivity Reconsidered”. Lord Monckton is also chief policy advisor to the U.S.-based Science and Public Policy Institute. (In addition, don’t miss the Minnesota based website GlobalClimateScam.com!)
8. “All we see and hear are uninspiring monologues!” (18 min., recorded in March 2009 at the Heartland Institute’s Third International Conference on Climate Change, held at New York) – A thoughtful 16-minute-speech by Czech President Václav Klaus (born 1941) on the current ‘debate’ on alleged Climate Change, that – as far as the promoters and followers of that totalitarian religion are concerned – just doesn’t take place; ‘eco’-Marxist group-think among decision-makers seems already firmly established. Pres. Klaus: “It reminds me of the frustration people like me felt in the Communist era. Whatever you said, any convincing and well-prepared argument you used, any relevant data you assembled: no reaction; it all fell into emptiness; nobody listened. Especially THEY did not listen. They didn’t even try to argue back. They considered you a naïve, uninformed, and confused person; an eccentric, a complainer, someone not able to accept their only ‘truth.’ – IT IS VERY SIMILAR NOW!” – Click here to view video! YET, despite Mr. Klaus’s well-formulated speeches and declarations, not to mention his elegant and well-polished ‘bourgeois’ appearance, there is a distinctly other side to him as well: his rise in communist Czechoslovakia was flawless; Klaus was even permitted post-graduate economic studies at Western universities (in the 1960s!). His seamless shift – along with StB-affiliated first Czechoslovak President, Václav Havel – from the communist system to the FAKE ‘post-communist’ era is suspicious, to say the least. Never was he in a position of ‘enemy of the people.’ He always was part of the Czech leadership, both prior to and after 1989! As a consequence, it should not surprise that Václav Klaus holds most heartily relations with the unchanged Soviet leaders of Russia and that he – scandalously – keeps telling the West: Russia is no longer a threat. So, finally, this seeming Thatcherite turns out as the perfect sleeping pill for Western audiences, diverting their attention from the deadly Sino-Russian threat to the UN or the EU (that doubtlessly are driven by an all-Soviet, communistic agenda on their part); but nobody sees the direct danger coming from Moscow and Beijing any more. In other words, whatever Pres. Klaus is saying (and people naturally welcome his critical speeches), by omitting the fact that Russia and China, along with the whole communist bloc, are preparing for war against and slaughtering of their as-ever-hated ‘imperialist class enemy,’ he ends up being – sorry to say – an extremely tricky disinformer, as simple and sobering as that (‘post-communist’ democratism just isn’t democracy: everybody plays his part in this giant Potemkin village – whether pseudo-social-democrat, pseudo-conservative, pseudo-nationalist, or pseudo-free-marketeer -, whilst all of them serve the furtherance of the Marxist-Leninist revolutionary cause; read Golitsyn, read Christopher Story: communists are MASTERS of deception!). In case you still want to see more of Václav Klaus’s public statements, there are two more: a) an 8-minute-address of Sept. 24, 2007 to the UN General Assembly regarding the non-issue of “Man-Made Global Warming;” and b) a 4.5-min.-recording from a May 2008 presentation by Václav Klaus in the United States of his newly released book, “Blue Planet in Green Shackles – What is Endangered: Climate or Freedom?” (And let’s not forget: the Russian Bear’s strategic interest in the matter of “Climate Change” is distinctly split: on the one side, Moscow as well as Beijing do and will continue to do everything to push the Western industrialised countries off that cliff and into economic self-destruction; on the other hand, they need to make sure the development won’t backfire on them; after all, unchangedly communist Russia is determined to become the Saudi-Arabia (more, along with China: the ruling power) of the 21st century, and with everybody else cutting back their oil- and gas production and subsequently ruining their own economies – all by that simple trick of “urgently necessary decarbonisation” -, they might well succeed in this; the outcome for the formerly Free World, however, will be unimaginably cruel…).
So you can see that Prof. Lindzen’s, Lord Monckton’s (and President Klaus’s, if you will) substantial criticism is shared by a whole number of serious and respected meteorologists and climatologists, see this superb 2007 film documentary, “The Great Global Warming Swindle” (75 min.). The illustrous selection of top scientists presented in that programme reads as follows: Prof. Tim Ball, Dept. of Climatology, University of Winnipeg; Prof. Nir Shaviv, Inst. of Physics, University of Jerusalem; Prof. Ian Clark, Dept. of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa; Prof. John Christy, Dept. of Atmospheric Science, University of Alabama, Huntsville; Prof. Philip Scott, Dept. of Biogeography, University of London; Prof. Paul Reiter, Pasteur Institute, Paris; Prof. Richard Lindzen, Dept. of Earth, Atmpospheric, and Planetary Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Prof. Patrick Michaels, Dept. of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia; Prof. Syun-Ichi Akasofu, Director, International Arctic Research Centre; Prof. Frederick Singer, Former Director, US National Weather Service; Prof. Carl Wunsch, Dept. of Oceanography, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; and Prof. Eigil Friis-Christensen, Director, Danish National Space Centre. Furthermore, you’re going to hear policymaker Lord Lawson of Blaby, former British MP, and under Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher Secretary of State for Energy from 1981 to 1983 and Chancellor of the Exchequer from 1983 to 1989; Dr. Piers Corbyn, Climate Forecaster; Dr. Roy Spencer, Weather Satellite Team Leader, NASA; Patrick Moore, Co-founder, Greenpeace (“Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout: The Making of a Sensible Environmentalist,” Beatty Street Publishing, 2010); James Shikwati, Director, Inter Region Economic Network, Nairobi, Kenya (“Reclaiming Africa,” 2004); Nigel Calder, Former Editor, New Scientist; and Paul Driessen, Author: “Eco-Imperialism: Green Power. Black Death,” Merril Press, 2010. – In the end, it all comes down to the very unsurprising revelation: The SUN is driving the climate. CO2 is irrelevant. In other words, man-made atmospheric warming DOES NOT EXIST! Thus, the “necessity for action” is precisely ZERO! (By the way, Lord Lawson has come out in 2008 with an excellent book on the matter, entitled “An Appeal to Reason: A Cool Look at Global Warming,” released by Duckworth Overlook; and he has set up in the following year a think-tank named The Global Warming Policy Foundation, that is exclusively dedicated to exactly that: bringing the debate back from the present ideology-driven hysteria to the level of reasonable arguments; as things stand, a monumental task…)
9. Pio XII – Il Principe di Dio, i.e. Pius XII: Prince of God (85 min., English subtitles, TV-production by otherwise far-left Italian TV-channel Rai Tre of 2006, part of Rai Tre’s historical series begun in the late 1990s entitled ‘La Grande Storia’) – This rather balanced historico-political documentary on the life and pontificate of born Eugenio Pacelli (1876-1958) resp. Pope Pius XII (1939-1958) provides nevertheless a great insight first into the extraordinary spiritual figure Pope Pius XII (who has been not without reason aggressively bashed and defamed by the political left) and his heroic and masterly fight, as Cardinal and finally as Pope, against the Satanic threats of German National Socialism, of Russian-Bolshevist, Chinese, and overall international Communism, as well as of the general modernist and secularist trends rigorously pushed forward by communism’s ideological cousin and indeed creator: Freemasonry (the latter, of course, never mentioned in this film even with one word)! Secondly, though without much explicit mentioning, it shows the VAST difference between the old and timeless, shining and authoritative Roman Catholic Church of the 1,900 years up to Pope Pius XII, and the Masonically revolutionised ‘new church’ beginning in 1958 with Pius XII’s successor, ‘good (Putsch) Pope’ John XXIII, who launched in 1962 the socialistic robber ‘Council’ widely known as ‘Vatican II,’ that was finally completed in 1965 by the second in line as ‘Pope’ of this new, futuristic pseudo-church, radical progressivist and ‘Humanist,’ Giovanni Battista Montini a.k.a Paul VI. – This documentary makes one think as it shows, silently, a world no more: Pope Pius XII was the LAST genuine man of God on the Throne of Peter; after him came the wolves and tore everything down. The disastrous results of half a century of church ‘progressivism’ (and indeed deliberate self-destruction of the Church by the ‘church’) we can see today: a once firm and strictly hierarchical spiritual monarchy has become a democratic club of worse-than-protestant Marxists, in which everything goes except conservative traditionalism!!! Yet, if one thinks about it: If there is no more place for true conservatives even in the Roman Catholic Church, then where is??? – Click on the following links to view this eight-part Youtube series: Part 1 (1876-1919); Part 2 (1920-1932); Part 3 (1933-1938); Part 4 (1939-1940); Part 5 (1940-1942); Part 6 (1943); Part 7 (1944-1950); Part 8 (1951-1958). – Also, see the section on Pope Ratzinger’s Marxist-globalist Encyclical of 2009, ‘Caritas in Veritate,’ in chapter 6 of this blog’s treatise, “The Georgia Guidestones: Signposts to World Tyranny;” you can find there a lot more information on books and websites as well as web-links to historical encyclicals by the pre-Conciliar, true Popes including Pius XII.
10. Old ‘Eternal Word Television Network’ (EWTN) Broadcasts with Mother Mary Angelica of the Annunciation (a whole number of live-broadcasts from the 1990s with famous Mother Angelica; each recording slightly less than an hour) – Fervent Franciscan nun, Mother Mary Angelica of the Annunciation (born 1923 in Canton, Ohio, as Rita Antoinette Rizzo), is a rare and most precious personage in the world of traditional Catholic faith, and certainly far beyond! Having embarked young on the Franciscan Path, she already as a novice showed extraordinary determination and indeed highly inspired spiritual leadership. Her solemn profession of vows she made, completing the obligatory 8 years of novitiate, at age 29. In her thirties, in the course of a severe injury of her spine, Mother Angelica pledged to the Lord, if saved from paralysis, to build a new cloister for her Franciscan Order, and indeed in1962 the convent Our Lady of the Angels was founded at Irondale, Alabama. Writing books and recording spiritual talks on tape for a wider public, it was in the late 1970s that she became increasingly aware of the power of television. After attempts with several Christian networks, Mother Angelica finally managed in 1981 to form a cable channel of her own, that was based (and still is today) at Irondale AL: the Eternal Word Television Network. EWTN was soon to become the world’s largest religious TV-channel, providing from 1987 onwards actual 24-hour broadcasting, with charismatic Mother Angelica herself presented twice a week in ‘Mother Angelica Live,’ each time for one hour: here, a widely ‘illiterate’ Catholic (as well as overall Christian) America could receive deep, firm, and unwavering Catholic teaching – nevertheless brought forth with great compassion, humour, and love; notwithstanding an amazing degree of nobility and HOLINESS – in a time that seemed to have already long ago sacrificed traditional faith on the fake altar of modernist utopianism. Some even state, Mother Angelica WAS the Catholic Church in the United States, and as such she was a mighty thorn of Truth in the side of the interfaith one-worlders: one single devoted nun against the whole devilish Zeitgeist!!! Inevitably, her sincere mission activity stirred up serious opposition from the very Masonic forces that had taken over the Catholic Church in 1958 (and definitely from the political left). Yet, Mother Angelica’s and EWTN’s story was a story of success and triumph. In 1992, Mother Angelica also opened a worldwide short-wave radio channel, the WEWN. From 1996 to 1999 she led the building of yet another new monastery, this time outside Hanceville AL, the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Our Lady of the Angels, where she and her Franciscan nuns then moved, with the friars remaining at Irondale. However, by the year 2000, Mother Angelica was tricked into stepping down from the EWTN leadership; worse: in the following year of 2001 she suffered a series of strokes that left her unable to speak! Thus, a powerful and fearless advocate of authentic traditional Catholic Faith almost overnight disappeared from the scene as if, it almost seems, deliberately silenced forever (Mother Angelica still lives at her convent in Hanceville AL, meanwhile 88 years old). And indeed, once Mother Angelica, who had brought all that network into being, was out, EWTN quickly assumed the usual trendy, modernist, ‘ecumenical’ style of the whole modernist-futurist church of today, that always is looking, like socialists/communists, FORWARD instead of preserving her age-old and eternal magisterium! Heartbreaking end of story. – Yet, thank God, Mother Angelica’s spiritual presentations are still there as recordings, and even can be viewed on EWTN’s Youtube channel! Click on the following links to view some of her many broadcastings: The Presence of God (April 5, 1994); Tolerance (May 10, 1994); God’s Mercy (Oct. 10, 1995); Shopping and Spirituality (Sept. 17, 1996); Tenacity and Trust (Oct. 14, 1997); Death and Dying (Nov 2, 1999); God knows Us as We Really Are (August 7, 2001). For readers interested in Mother Angelica’s writings, there is a survey of them on her monastery’s website. Finally, for those who wish to learn about the unfortunate turn taken by EWTN after Mother Angelica’s retreat in 2001, here is a book that has it all in it: Christopher Ferrara: “EWTN: A Network Gone Wrong,” Good Counsel Publications, Pound Ridge NY 2006.
Also, read the other articles presented on this blog (click on resp. title):
• A Chronological Bibliography giving both ideological and truthful literature, along with numerous web-links and an inserted time-line of events through the centuries that led to the present catastrophic state of affairs
© The Contemplative Observer 2011/12